Sunday, October 5, 2008

SNL

Alright, this may be because the drink I just made is finally kicking in and I'm feeling a nice little buzz, but tonight Saturday Night Live is actually funny! SNL used to be one of my favorite shows, back when Mike Meyers, Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, and David Spade were on it. Over the years, my love for the show has dwindled...in fact, I almost never watch it anymore. I caught the Justin Timberlake episode, which was pretty damn funny (Most people remember "D$@& in a Box", but I think the sketch where he was dressed up as a Cup Of Noodles and trying to raise money next to a sidewalk Santa was the best), but that's pretty much it. Anyways, tonight Anne Hathaway is hosting and I'm actually laughing at most of the sketches. Although, I will be surprised if it's ever again as good as when it had The Gap Girls or the Church Lady, I really hope this is a trend...I miss it! Either that, or I'm going to to start drinking everytime I watch it!!

No comments: