Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seattle Fun - Archie McPhee

Archie McPhee may be the greatest crap store ever! So great that it's actually two stores...one right next door to the other. Monica and I spent well over an hour just foolin' around in there. Too much fun! Other than the fun stuff you see us playing with and all of the crazy novelty stuff you would find in a Spencer's type store, there's....junk. Leftover stuff from the 80's, leftover mechincal pieces, and some of the most random stuff you would never think to find in a store. And the bag my purchases were given to me in....a paper cosmetics bag straight from 1989, mauve and sea-foam green and all. Anyhow, here's some fun pictures from our adventure!


Argh!

When you've got a really big booger...

Elvis, the mullet years...

Who you callin' chicken?

Pardon?

Ahhh!

When I grow up, I want to be Robin Hood!

Monica wants to be Heidi...

Thaaat's creepy...

I could be a model...

Space Master Monica

1 comment:

~Beth D. said...

I think that aspiring to be Robin hood is an excellent goal! Great pictures, especially the two captains/sailors/whatever!