Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home

Well, I'm home from Seattle. I had a BLAST! Monica and I did almost everything on our itinerary, plus a few extra things. Bumbershoot was totally the highlight and seeing Mike Doughty as the last show topped it off. The burlesque show was also one of my favorite parts. Not only do I know how to pole dance (thanks to Katie's bachelorette party), I now know how to twirl booby tassels! As for all of the other things we did, I think I will write about them later (hopefully this weekend) and post them on my other blog.

So now I'm going to crawl into my warm squishy bed, which I have missed dearly, and watch a movie before crashing early. It's amazing how exhausting a vacation can be!

Monica and I at our first Bumbershoot concert of the weekend

2 comments:

~rob said...

Since your hangover should be gone by now, how about posting some update3s and pics?

Unknown said...

I wasn't hung over...I think I only had one drink the whole weekend...jerk!