Sunday, June 15, 2008

Important Issue of June 15, 2008: I need a boyfriend

Now there are several reasons why this is true. But we're talking about the Important issue of TODAY. And that issue is the fact that I can't get the hose attachment off of my sink so I can put the aerator back on and I need a strong muscular boy to do it for me. Now I'm not usually one to day I need a man to do something, but dammit it's STUCK! Which all leads to the second important issue of today: who builds an apartment building that has yards but doesn't put a faucet outside? I mean really! It's so obnoxious! Anyhow, I suppose I will have to continue to fiddle with it or wait till Dad comes to visit. In the meantime, keep your eyes open for a boyfriend for me!

Delphiniums in my yard

3 comments:

~rob said...

I think I found a winner!

Unknown said...

My brother is mean!

Monica said...

don't we both? can i have one with a lot of money so i don't have to work and i can use his money to go see my friends and travel?