Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weather

I am having the best week ever for weather. I've had constant sun every day since Tuesday!!! Love it! Monterey hit 82 on Friday and it was so wonderful. Denise shut the office down early and we all got to leave at 3. After doing some errands and chores for 2 hours, I decided it was lame to waste such a gorgeous day and night, so I got together with some of my coworkers. My boss Josh just put in a nice patio with a big fire pit, so some of us got together for mojitos and tritip. It was so nice to sit outside in shorts and a tank top and just shoot the shit with them! I miss having my friends around and I REALLY miss warm nights! Anyhow, that led to most of us going downtown to the Duck and later back to Matt and Molly's house to hang out some more. Good times! I finally called myself and some others a cab at 4 and got home by 4:30 and just crashed because I had to be up at 7:30 to get ready for the wedding today because we were leaving at 9!!!! So, I'm working on 3 hours of sleep last night and I'm about ready to go out. Merry and I had quite an adventure today, but I think I will leave that for a complete recap of the weekend on another night, since I'm getting tired of typing. Anyhow it's in the 80's tonight, Merry is sleeping out in the RV, and I've got all the windows open in the house, so I'm going to go watch some TV and head off to bed! Goodnight all!

1 comment:

~rob said...

Have you woken up yet?