Monday, June 16, 2008

Mount Madonna June 6-8 2008

We finally managed to do it...A family camping trip! And Nick's very first! He was so excited to go and talked about nothing else for 2 weeks before. Mom, Dad, Beth, and Nick went up early on Thursday in the "bus" and Brother and I came in on Friday after work (which took me FOREVER to get away from). We all had so much fun watching Nick run around and explore. Check out my brother and sister-in-law's blogs for more pictures (especially Beth's for some HILARIOUS videos), but here's what I have to share.

Nick playing in the dirt with his new shovels






Playing with (aka torturing) his "little green bug"







"Aunt Jami, can I drive your truck?"




2 comments:

~rob said...

Nicky's second camping trip actually.

His little green bug: "He's so cute Daddy!"

And what's the deal with the dirty face? Don't his parents ever wash him?

~Beth D. said...

i hadn't seen the pictures that you took of Nick. great! thanks.